Qigong Fusion Flow to Harvest your Qi
Do you wish you could feel energetic, more fluid & free?
This workshop is for you. In this Qigong Fusion Flow workshop you'll be guided by experienced instructor Wenlin Tan to connect, circulate and center in your Qi 气 or Prana, which is your vital life force, through an energizing and rejuvenating Brhmana, or 'Nourishing' practice to replenish your energy.
There are 3 phases within this workshop:
- Circulating & strengthening your your Qi through a fluid flow integrating Qigong tapping, shaking and vinyasa flow elements.
- Connecting & sensing your Qi through guided breathwork
- Centering & harvesting your your Qi 气 through movements driven by your intention 意 which include microcosmic orbit, 3 part- Taoist breath, followed by a guided seated meditation.
The practice is suitable for all levels, with adaptations for beginners. Below you can watch a short preview from a previous class Wenlin has taught:
Workshop Date, Time & Cost:
28 Nov Saturday
17:00 - 18:30 SG time | 10:00 - 11:30 CET (Italy)
Regular: S$25 | US$18+ | €15+
This workshop will be streamed live through Peatix Live (1 way viewing: You can see me). Unlike Zoom or Skype, you won't have to worry about registering or your switching on your video.
It is recommended to have the following set-up so you can get the full benefits of the workshop:
1. Steady internet connection
2. Peatix Live broadcast page open on your laptop or desktop for viewing
3. Padded surface to practice on such as your yoga mat or carpet.
Your guide: Wenlin Tan
(Resident teacher at YogaUnion, Turin, Italy)
Wenlin Tan is a E-RYT® 200, RYT® 500, YACEP® Yoga-Alliance USA certified Yoga trainer who has been studying movement since she was 9. Originally from Singapore, Wenlin is now based in Turin, Italy, and has taught for private resorts, hotels, studios and Yoga festivals. Students know her for her unique teaching style which integrates Qigong, Somatics, Vinyasa Yoga and Philosophy and her warmth, humour, knowledge and clarity.